Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You Are Never Alone


(You Are Never Alone-Image by inspiremedaisy~Photography by Jessica L. Moore)
(Please do not use my photography images without my permission, thank you.)


Not much to say tonight...no words of wisdom for me or for you. Just a BIG (snuggly, cuddly) BEAR HUG and a little reminder to all you dear souls and to me too....You are never, ever alone and neither am I. I know that a lot of us are struggling right now...somehow, someway...we WILL all be OK. We just gotta keep breathing and moving forward and do and be the very best we can be...everyday.


Breathing in....breathing out....


Reminding myself and you too.......Be Love, Be Light, Be YOU♥

4 comments:

  1. Breathing with you Jessica. Nice big cleansing breaths. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kat! Breathing with you also and holding YOUR hand through your challenges! Feel better soon! Sending so much LOVE! ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big bear hug and positive energy for you! Lots of it! =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, you're such a dear heart :) Thank you hon! I've been under the weather and weird life stuff has gotten in the way of my creativity...but i'm on my way back! :) Thank you for your support and friendship! Lots of hugs and love and positive energy to you! xo

    ReplyDelete