Friday, June 11, 2010

Hangin' On (or freak out a tiny little bit and wait)


(Hangin' On-Image by inspiremedaisy~Photography by Jessica L. Moore)
(Please do not use my photography images without my permission, thank you!)


Wow! Whew! ;) Breathing a big-deep-cleansing breath tonight! Ahhh! I'm thanking the Universe and my dear friends for reaching out to me today! My gratitude is overflowing this evening! As many of you know my blog was temporarily disabled today due to something strange (still not sure what happened!?)...and I must admit, there were a few moments of panic/sadness/confusion as I jumped through the hula-hoops in contacting the powers-that-be to try and get things straightened out...and~as I began to accept that I might have to start all of this from scratch again! Thank goodness for the email feature here...as I found that I at least had back-ups of my work in case I needed it! I'm so thrilled tonight to know that everything has been restored and I'm back up and running! Yay! Thank YOU powers-that-be! :)

My lessons for the day....simply...
1.} Back-up your work!

2.} Freaking out does no good ;) (In other words...lessons of patience and acceptance!)
3.} Do everything in your own power to change the situation, IF you can~& don't give up!

4.} My friends are awesome ;0) ...(But I already KNEW that one!)


Sweet dreams...
And Remember~Be Love, Be Light, Be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment