Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Wild Adventure Begins


(Standing On New Legs~Image by inspiremedaisy~Photography by Jessica L. Moore)
(Please do not use my photography images without my permission, thank you!)


And the new, wild adventure begins! (Again!) A year ago today, I landed in Texas, rather unexpectedly....and here I am embarking upon another new adventure in this journey called...My Life! ;)

I was reminded today that the unexpected surprises and detours are part of the fun and pure, heartfelt inner-love-joy on the journey! It is not necessarily the destination we envision...or those expectations and sometimes unmet "social markers" that we think we must conquer by a certain age or time in our lives, but the people we meet, the relationships we nurture and our own inner growth that leads us to who we are meant to be and where we are meant to go and BE.

Remembering and putting into practice.... ;)


Be Love, Be Light, Be YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment