Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Path Back To My Heart

(The Path Back To My Heart~Image by inspiremedaisy~Photography by Jessica Moore)
(Please do not use my photography images without my permission, thank you!)


I am once again "off to see the Wizard"...but this time that magical, wonderful wizard who will make all my dreams come true is....wait for it....ME! ;o) My heart told me so....it was just a faint whisper, but it IS there!

I am on my way, here I go----> on the path back to my path, back to my heart, back to my life and back to my self! What an incredible journey this is!

Good night love-lights! I heart you!


And~Remember! Be Love~Be Light~Be (incredible, beautiful, wondrously magical) YOU!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I love it. As you know I am fond of the combination of photos with poetic words. Keep shining, Jessica - you are an inspiration for all your wondrous joy and talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kendra! I am so grateful for your friendship and for your amazing support! It is a blessing to know you and I am honored that you enjoy my creativity...it is my heart out on display! Thank you for loving it and loving me and for reminding me this is all a safe space in which to grow!
    Big love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete