Saturday, May 29, 2010

Got Beer?

(Got Beer~Image by inspiremedaisy~Photography by Jessica Moore)
(Please do not use my photography images without my permission, thank you!)

Helloooo everyone and happy weekend! :0) Just wanted to make sure that I posted tonight (as I'm committed to posting a new photo/blog entry every single day!)

I hope you're all enjoying the kick-off of summer activities and spending time with those you love! As you're barbecuing, clinking your glasses, relaxing, and enjoying the first big party of summer, remember to be thankful for those around you! Tonight I find myself missing many people who are near and dear to my heart, but extremely grateful beyond words for the "framily" I have surrounding me this evening! (No, that's not a typo at all...my framily consists of so many people in my life who are friends who I consider to be my family! And, most of you reading this tiny little blog right now probably are in my beautiful framily! I love you all more than I can express and I thank you for the gift of your love, support and encouragement in my life!

In case you're wondering, sadly, no I didn't coin this new word....it already existed! You can read more about it here! http://www.macmillandictionary.com/buzzword/entries/framily.html

Enjoy your night and I'll see you again tomorrow!

P.S~Remember...Be Love, Be Light, Be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment